Strange switch box on my 93 hard wired can’t identify

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A97obs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anyone have idea what this could be based on the wires it’s tied into or the box itself ? Like to eliminate it if it doesn’t control any major normal components

Can’t identify the company from a google search or what they were using this toggle box for
You must be registered for see images attach

PAIRA90S

Reaction score
Anyone have idea what this could be based on the wires it’s tied into or the box itself ? Like to eliminate it if it doesn’t control any major normal components

Can’t identify the company from a google search or what they were using this toggle box for
Part of a security system/ theft prevention? I Googled C & A controls & that seems to be their business. Anything happen when you flip the switch?

A97obs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Part of a security system/ theft prevention? I Googled C & A controls & that seems to be their business. Anything happen when you flip the switch?
Actually I did but it didn’t seem to do anything when I bought it. So it seems to be just an oversized toggle box that cuts juice ?
I’m going to do some switch flipping see if it does anything in any regards . Other then that the particular color wires it’s tied into might help know

PAIRA90S

Reaction score
Actually I did but it didn’t seem to do anything when I bought it. So it seems to be just an oversized toggle box that cuts juice ?
I’m going to do some switch flipping see if it does anything in any regards . Other then that the particular color wires it’s tied into might help know
Yup, that's about it. Flip it "off" and check everything- engine operation, HVAC system, lights. Then "on" & repeat. It reminds me of my GMC when I first got it. Had major wiring
issues and for a while that was how I got my tail lights working. But ONLY the tail lights which went against my experience with something else should also not work. In the end the cure was a new harness from fire wall to rear bumper + better grounds. It was a boat hauler, so, yeah, imagine that.

bc-chris

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

switch it on just as you hit 88 MPH!!!

**then tell us what happened... of course you can post that BEFORE you started this topic... people will be so confused!

DerekTheGreat

Forum Regular
Reaction score
Looks like it splices into the headlight wiring? The mystery spaghetti to the left of that is worth investigating as well.

phantom 309

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
maybe a better pic as to the color of wires its spliced to? there are 4 wires? in the plug?