Replacement mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EvanHahn96

Reaction score
Need to replace the original mirrors on my 88 truck. Looking at the extendable mirrors on LMC truck. Had the factory ones on 2014 2500 a few years ago and really liked them for trailering. Anyone bought them? They any good? I am assuming they come with the three studs and bolt in just like the factory originals? Pics on their site don’t show the mounting surface. It says high quality 3m adhesive…..it can’t just be stuck on, can’t it?

One of these days this truck will be on the road! Thx!

Cadillacmak

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Need to replace the original mirrors on my 88 truck. Looking at the extendable mirrors on LMC truck. Had the factory ones on 2014 2500 a few years ago and really liked them for trailering. Anyone bought them? They any good? I am assuming they come with the three studs and bolt in just like the factory originals? Pics on their site don’t show the mounting surface. It says high quality 3m adhesive…..it can’t just be stuck on, can’t it?

One of these days this truck will be on the road! Thx!
I got some on Amazon (ECCPP Towing Mirrors for 1988-1998) on my truck, kinda cheap and wiggle but that is also what I need since it gets to -50 here and I have bumped them pulling in the garage, the shatter at those temps.
I have heard these are better.

Last edited: