Reman Steering Box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A97obs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Does this procedure go hand in hand with a borgeson regardless of manufacture
know it requires pulling the box drained of all fluid, no pitman arm attached, loosening the sector shaft all the way, then making the adjustment to the front by the input shaft with a spanner. Just can’t remember the specs you want for drag or anything

Let me know if you do this or get the link to the procedure. Adjusting just the top of the box wit the flat head 1/4” did nothing . I need a solution as to the play in this 500$ New box that’s supposed to be the Lamborghini of gear boxes. I placed all my hope in this after spending 500$ on suspension linkages ball joints tie rods and this borgeson.

I was under the assumption the adjuster on the top of box with the jamb nut and 1/4” flat head bolt was the one and only place to adjust these for the slop portion of the box

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does this procedure go hand in hand with a borgeson regardless of manufacture

Let me know if you do this or get the link to the procedure. Adjusting just the top of the box wit the flat head 1/4” did nothing . I need a solution as to the play in this 500$ New box that’s supposed to be the Lamborghini of gear boxes. I placed all my hope in this after spending 500$ on suspension linkages ball joints tie rods and this borgeson.

I was under the assumption the adjuster on the top of box with the jamb nut and 1/4” flat head bolt was the one and only place to adjust these for the slop portion of the box
According to Turn One, the Borgeson is not a serviceable part.
“Lamborghini of gear boxes”? Not so much.
Turn One recently responded to some of my questions and this was part of reply:
“The Borgeson box is a Chinese aftermarket box which cannot be serviced”. Also, in a response to @fancyTBI they told him the Borgeson uses “archaic valving”.

Last edited:

Schurkey

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

JPVortex

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thank you! Actually seems very easy to do not going to lie!

Definitely something Im going to be doing sooner than later, too bad Ill have to pull the steering box back out.... Lol.