Post your lifted 2wd's!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aggieman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks, but I will say, I wish I went with the RC spindles not Springtech/Canuck Motorsports.

thats good to know i was just about to buy the springtech spindles off ebay but ill just save an extra 50$ and get the rc spindles i want a good product!!

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, I believe the RC ones come painted, these did not, but that's not really my compliant.

I was not impressed with the packaging that they sent them in, by they time my spindles got here (and I only live 7hrs away!) The box had multiple holes and both the spindles were poking out.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

My RC spindles did not come painted and one spindle was poking out the bottom of the box............ Packaging sucked from RC, i think they could have packed them better :(

Your truck looks good:gr_grin:

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Supporting Member
Reaction score
McGaughy's spindles are packed so well you could more easily break into fort knox.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
I asked this question about a year or so ago. I just want my c3500 work truck up a little so it sits like a stock 4wd or a hair higher. What would be my best route?

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
I asked this question about a year or so ago. I just want my c3500 work truck up a little so it sits like a stock 4wd or a hair higher. What would be my best route?

I don't think anyone sells a suspension lift for a c3500. You may just have to body lift it.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Supporting Member
Reaction score
is this c3500 an HD model with leaf springs up front? I ask since you said it was a work truck, then there's a possiblity.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised there's no spindle lift option.....googled and only found coil spring spacers.

goobs

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

fabtech spindles.