Post your lifted 2wd's!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry, said wrong size, my jeep had the 900-16's. My truck had the 750-16's, alot shorter, but still badass looking lol. You could roll the spare across the yard and it alone would leave little holes where the lugs were digging into the soft ground like spikes.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
IIRC this is the one he is talking about.
You must be registered for see images attach

I like that, add me some tires, tint and a chevy grill and id own a twin to that!!!

Sent from the frito crumb covered Android via Tapatalk 2

frito-bandito

Reaction score
But those rub the bumper on that truck pictures, right? If not, I know what I'm buying at tax time :pepper:

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Well he took the valence off and trimmed the bumper. I don't know if hunter just found the pic or what or if he actually knows the guy. You should ask him.

frito-bandito

Reaction score
Well he took the valence off and trimmed the bumper. I don't know if hunter just found the pic or what or if he actually knows the guy. You should ask him.

I won't miss the valance and if the bumper don't look stupid afterwards i'd do it! I'll ask him.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
IIRC this is the one he is talking about.
You must be registered for see images attach

Something doesn't look quite right to me actually... I don't know if its the rims or the debadging or the combo? (or maybe I'm tasteless) No offense Big T :lol:

EDIT: looked again... I think its the rims throwing me off. Imaging different ones it would look awesome, especially for a 2wd.

and ignore me, I drive a 4wd, so what am I doing in here anyway??

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Something doesn't look quite right to me actually... I don't know if its the rims or the debadging or the combo? (or maybe I'm tasteless) No offense Big T :lol:

I think the debage and the tires are too big for stock susp.

frito-bandito

Reaction score

Ill agree about the de molding/badging, but otherwise I like the look, mine is a WT so it never had molding :bawl: BTW none taken :rofl: