96-99 CPI Truck throttle body INLET gasket

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I used SainSmart 95A TPU. It’s closer to the 98A stuff but has enough give to let the intake hat compress it when you leverage it back on. Honestly I’ve never used 90A, I’ve only ever seen 95 and 98. Here is the Amazon link.

SainSmart 95A TPU
That’s funny cause after reading that article, I was thinking something in the middle (95) might be better as you probably don’t want to soft, it might tear. This is all new to me anyway, I was just curious. I like the red too.

el torro

Reaction score
Everyone that sent me PM's, your packages are on the way. Caman96 pointed out, that Monday is a holiday, so it might be Friday this week before they show up. When you get them, please send me some feedback about fitment and some pics if there are issues. I only have my kid's 98 5.7 C3500 truck to test on so that is the only TB I know for certain these fit.

fancyTBI

*Sad TBI 350 noises*
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Would you have any interest in printing the TBI air cleaner gasket? The TBI trucks have two - one between the TBI and plastic/metal riser, the other between the riser and the air cleaner base. I’d be in for 6.

Attachments

• IMG_9953.jpeg
    IMG_9953.jpeg
    83.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_9952.jpeg
    IMG_9952.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 9

el torro

Reaction score
When you put them on the easiest way I found was to put the gasket on the TB and snap the hat over it. It might take a little force to get the hat to seat on the backside. If it’s giving you trouble a drop or two of lubricant will make it slip right on

Thank you for posting pics!

I’m happy to help keep these old rigs on the road. I remember the day I walked in the shop at the dealership my dad worked for and saw the first 1988 K1500 truck fresh off the delivery rig. I always loved the square bodies, but that thing looked amazing. So I see it as keeping part of my dad’s memory alive by keeping some old rigs chugging along.

Last edited: