Panda truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pandatruck

Reaction score
Well the time has come and I'm finally going to pick up my truck and bring it to our new place. It has been sitting at my buddy's house in Roger's,TX for the last 9 months. I'm heading to my friend's house in Morgan's point,TX to help pull the tranny and address a bad oil leak on his yj, so we are dragging my truck back sun Sept. 15th! It's going to be a long process the get her back in road shape, but at least it will be in my in my driveway to work on. Pretty much every thing worked when the motor went bye bye, but has been sitting since 2017. Long story short I let someone borrow the truck and it came back on a rollback. It hads a crate O'Reilly 4 bolt with around 10k on it that I put in the truck new when my cousin owned it. The warranty was out because it had been In the truck a few years just not drove much. Any way I'm going to pull it out and see how bad it is and hopefully be able to rebuild it. It still ran but sounded like a blender full of stray cats, but locked up as I was loading on a trailer when I moved to Troy,TX years ago. I got it to the house and pushed off the trailer and thats it, I was so mad I didn't want to work on it, Plus I was fighting stage 4 cancer in my neck. Im good now they said i was going to died but i called BS and lived to piss off some more people lol. so that brings me to now,I I have moved to the stinky city and don't have all the land around me to keep me occupied so it's truck time lol. I live in college station, TX by the way it's we're I grew up and my wife was raised here as well. So I want to apologize now for my grammar I know it sucks, sorry. I've posted the pics before but there the only ones I have of it right now. I will be updating more when I get her home. I'm on here 3 or 4 times a day I'm just not a super big poster. I do want to thank everyone for all the info I have learned here I've been reading the forum for years. I have own a lot of 400s I'm my 43 years on earth so I'm not a Complete idiot I just tend to Research more then ask questions. I have worked at several shops as well.

Attachments

• IMG_20240615_102546.jpg
    IMG_20240615_102546.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 18
  • 20210110_083856_053028.jpg
    20210110_083856_053028.jpg
    211.2 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20240615_102551.jpg
    IMG_20240615_102551.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_20190613_181426.jpg
    IMG_20190613_181426.jpg
    358.5 KB · Views: 19
  • output_01.jpg
    output_01.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 17

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well looking forward to seeing your updates, no matter how infrequent you post.

Glad you beat the big C and are still kicking.
I had a tumor on my spinal column at the base of my neck when I was 8. When I was 18/19 mom told me I had less than 50% chance of coming off the table alive, best case was paralyzed from the neck down. And this was 1985! That I'm still angering up the blood of many people 40yrs later is awesome!!!ll

Good luck on your road trip and getting it home.

GrimsterGMC

Thunder from "Down Under"
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well looking forward to seeing your updates, no matter how infrequent you post.

Glad you beat the big C and are still kicking.
I had a tumor on my spinal column at the base of my neck when I was 8. When I was 18/19 mom told me I had less than 50% chance of coming off the table alive, best case was paralyzed from the neck down. And this was 1985! That I'm still angering up the blood of many people 40yrs later is awesome!!!ll

Good luck on your road trip and getting it home.
That's why you never give up, you don't know whats around the corner.

pandatruck

Reaction score
Best of luck and keep us posted! I’m not a fan of borrowing anything or loaning things out, it sure gets messy quick.
Ya I've always had no problem lending things to good people, but with that being said home donkey that smoked my motor was on the news last week for crashing into some parked cars and a trailer then ran from the cops and was hiding in a creek when they found him. He was always a good dude and we grew up together hog hunting with dogs but apparently his new girl introduced him to meth.....that stuff is the devil he looks like he has aged 30 years in 7 years.

Sean Buick 76

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ya I've always had no problem lending things to good people, but with that being said home donkey that smoked my motor was on the news last week for crashing into some parked cars and a trailer then ran from the cops and was hiding in a creek when they found him. He was always a good dude and we grew up together hog hunting with dogs but apparently his new girl introduced him to meth.....that stuff is the devil he looks like he has aged 30 years in 7 years.
Yes I had the same deal. Some good neighbors ended up getting into meth and started stealing my stuff… found my $7000 transmission for my race car in my neighbors shop 2 years after I was broken into. Beat him till he was unconscious and took my trans back. I had given him a $600 carb for his birthday etc, you live and learn.