Opinions On TRQ Line Of Parts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wirlybird

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anyone have an opinion or have used the TRQ line of parts?
1A Auto has front hubs for my 97 K3500 for about $150 for the pair. Definitely low cost.
I see a lot of places carry this line and wondering if it is any good or should be avoided.
I am just curious if they are ok for general use replacement parts.

Schurkey

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wild guess with no evidence: Generic "white box" parts, given a brand name by 1A Auto to make them more saleable.

Find out what it takes to make a warranty claim. I'm seeing they have an in-house "lifetime warranty", but if there's too many hoops to jump through, it's worthless. Example: You have to mail the defective parts back to them for "examination". A month later, they send the new replacement to you. Your truck has been out-of-service for a month, AND you had to pay postage to get the old stuff to them. Now you're wishing you'd bought locally, so you can drop the defective one on the counter, and have a replacement when you walk out the door, or--maybe--showing up in tomorrow's freight.

Last edited:

boy&hisdogs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I did a whole front-end rebuild (ball joints, tie rod ends, etc) with a no-name kit from 1A auto and they were garbage. They only lasted about a year before it all needed to be replaced again. And this was back when the truck was stock.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Avoid, stick with AC Delco or the company supplying AC Delco for stock replacement parts.
Who …China? Lol, sorry, had to. There’s at least some truth to that though. Definitely GM Genuine or Acdelco for electrical or sensors.