My second 89 Shortbox project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89GMCJOHN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with the W/T grille!! My truck also sports the same. Sorta sets us apart from the rest of the Lemmings. No offense, guys, just an observation

Nice job! Enjoy your Hot Rod
Tx ....I have to admit the quad light setup to this day is one of the coolest / most distinctive , sharp looking front ends of the pickups. BUT I must admit I like the way the W/T kinda looks more retro with its single light . Its staying ;) .

GrimsterGMC

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tx ....I have to admit the quad light setup to this day is one of the coolest / most distinctive , sharp looking front ends of the pickups. BUT I must admit I like the way the W/T kinda looks more retro with its single light . Its staying ;) .
You probably get better light output with the bigger singles than these tiny quads as well.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
That's a lot of chop for a not huge cam. Must be a stock tune with stock truck idle speed. I have a similar sized cam going into my Z06 some day and the videos I found weren't as choppy as yours.