My 95 Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
motivation to finish mine :D Nicce work!

NCTyphoonKid

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My birthday is today and my fiancé surprised me with this nice brushed aluminum and black bowtie hitch plug that matches the tailgate band she also got me a big mequiar's gold class detail kit :) she said there was something else coming too but it'll prob be next week before it gets here.
You must be registered for see images attach

OBSz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My birthday is today and my fiancé surprised me with this nice brushed aluminum and black bowtie hitch plug that matches the tailgate band she also got me a big mequiar's gold class detail kit :) she said there was something else coming too but it'll prob be next week before it gets here.
You must be registered for see images attach

Nice!! Haha happy birthday dude

NCTyphoonKid

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Didn't do anything to the truck today but did put a new DRL sensor in the Tahoe so now my DRL's work

NCTyphoonKid

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wait how did you do that my 94 only has reflectors on top BTW that looks sick thats why I ask

There's a thread it's in the paint and body section. It's a pretty easy mod though you'll need some spare bottom corner lenses and youll have to cut the light socket out (what you twist the bulb into) and then you'll drill a hole in the top corner light the same size as the light socket holder and epoxy them together. That's what I did on mine anyway. Then you'll have to drill a hole in the grill for the socket to go through. And I just spliced the wires into the bottom corner lenses wiring. Hopefully that makes sense I'm on my iPhone an not on the computer tonight. But just look in the paint and body section or search for 4 corner light mod. Hope this helps :) it's a nice mod and makes the truck look more modern why GM didn't do it ill never know. If you look at the new 2014 silverado and you look at the corner lights you can see some gmt400 styling IMO :)