My 95 Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
:D It's possible. Mine started in not much better condition and in some respects that's nicer than how mine started :)

NCTyphoonKid

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
:D It's possible. Mine started in not much better condition and in some respects that's nicer than how mine started :)

Really? I didn't know that at all. I can't wait to get it home and tinker on it. Thankfully the ford mirror is gone that was on it in the pics.

NCTyphoonKid

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

I just found your build on GMSB at least yours was more complete than mine lol

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I just found your build on GMSB at least yours was more complete than mine lol

Lol! That's true but looks can be deceiving. That bed was so full of bondo it crumbled in my hands as we removed it. The only thing from the body still on the truck is the cab and one door and I'm pretty sure that's a repro door from one of the previous owners anyway :lol:

NCTyphoonKid

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lol! That's true but looks can be deceiving. That bed was so full of bondo it crumbled in my hands as we removed it. The only thing from the body still on the truck is the cab and one door and I'm pretty sure that's a repro door from one of the previous owners anyway :lol:

oohh that's pretty bad

NCTyphoonKid

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My Z71 doing work today bringing home a new cab for my c10 project
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
puuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrty :D I plan on getting my 4 corner mod done this weekend.