My 93 RCSB build.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
Guess who has a new new dash to smooth and paint, this guy. lol. Made out pretty good at the junk yard today.

You must be registered for see images attach

Got all the dash pieces plus some stuff for the ol lady's trailblazer.

Moar seats.

Denali console w/ Bose amp, sub, and 6 disc changer.

Gonna go back and get some red carpet thats in great shape and the full silverado interior trim. I still haven't found that dang arm rest yet :-/

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
Guess who has a new new dash to smooth and paint, this guy. lol. Made out pretty good at the junk yard today.

Got all the dash pieces plus some stuff for the ol lady's trailblazer.

Moar seats.

Denali console w/ Bose amp, sub, and 6 disc changer.

Gonna go back and get some red carpet thats in great shape and the full silverado interior trim. I still haven't found that dang arm rest yet :-/

those nissan seats should look good in there... i saw an OBS at Lay'd Out with Maxima seats... they looked right at home in the guys OBS

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
I hope they look good and go in without too much trouble.

got the dash stripped down the rest of the way and cleaned up. Tomorrow after it dries out real good I'm going to going to coat the underside with some rubberized undercoating/bedliner for some additional sound deadening and maybe a little extra strength to prevent any cracks. When I get ready to do the swap and get mine out I am going to go ahead and change out the evaporator core, heater core, and that stupid little fresh air motor that clicks every time the truck turns on or off lol.