My 93 RCSB build.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfcivic

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How much did the uppers and lowers with the ball joints set u back if u don't mind me asking? Are u gonna have them on for scraping?

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
Anyone want to buy some MMW lowers powdercoated red , I know where a set is at .:secret:

HUHH!

;) pm me. LOL

and a new brake fluid plastic..... SO CLEAN.....
and are those mmw caps clear coated or are they billet/stainless? j/w they look great!

The caps are billet they look great on the arms and like keith said the pics just don't do em justice.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
beautiful I gotta do some with my mc it looks terrible now with everything painted.

I need a new plastic for it, or paint it all blue.

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
How much did the uppers and lowers with the ball joints set u back if u don't mind me asking? Are u gonna have them on for scraping?

I got these for $737 shipped, those are the ones with the Jeebus Joints and the billet cap was an extra $50. I scooped those up during the group buy a while back, regular price is $950 + shipping(about $90). I should have em on for scrapin.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
I think I'm gonna end up goin with the budge arms, granted the Jeebus joints are probably well worth te money, I don't think I could ever get in on a group buy, money wise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
man i hear ya there! groups buys are great if you got the cash to get in while they have one. ive only been in on one group buy that has about 5years ago or so for some REaudio subwoofers from FSC. was a sweet group buy! cannt beat saving hundreds of bucks!!