My 93 RCSB build.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darkside 94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looking sweet *** hell. I bet that sub hits monster. Hey do you like that Fat Mat? Need some a good sound deadner...

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
Thanks man, the sub does pretty good for being in a sealed box it would do alot better in a ported box but I don't have that kinda room. The fat mat has been great and does its job really well I think. The cab drone was cut down a lot and makes longer drives more comfortable. I did 2 layers on the doors, roof, and back wall only one on the floor. I picked it up on ebay for like $70 for 50sqft and they double shipped it on accident so I came out pretty good lol. Elemental Designs also has some real nice and affordable sound deadening too.

Once I get a second vehicle I want to get some of the liquid sound deadening and put down in the cab too. I want to make it extra quiet while helping insulate at the same time.

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
Lol if that happens I won't be doing it. I will probably take it to nFamous in TX for a stock floor body drop if I get ready to do that. They can do it for the low low price of only $8,000 lol. I don't see that happening anytime soon though.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
lol whoever you take to will be cursing the whole time. ive read quite a few people bitching about doing the sound deadening then deciding to body later. I guess it makes a huge mess melt and catches on fire when they are cutting :lol:

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
Well at least with a stock floor drop there's not near as much cutting as a traditional body drop lol, that's the only way I would want it done. Either way I won't be doin it haha so bring on the sound deadening.

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
Just dropped off the measurements for the notch cover to the sheet metal guy. Hopefully I will have it this week or the next. I am ready to get that hole covered up.