My 93 RCSB build.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
I got the box built and put in today. That thing slams in there definitely got some rear window flexing. I had to remove the ARM rests off the seats but I cut a piece of mdf and wrapped it in some gator to make a new ARM rest. I put some small squares of fat mat on all the sides to help with vibrations.

You must be registered for see images attach

Installed

Last edited:

smurfcivic

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks for the pic. Do u plan on filling in the hole with a pipe? I need to cut mine but gonna wait till im close to a welding machine cause im scared to roll like that. My tie rods and my harness are stopping me from laying in the front

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
thanks for the pic. Do u plan on filling in the hole with a pipe? I need to cut mine but gonna wait till im close to a welding machine cause im scared to roll like that. My tie rods and my harness are stopping me from laying in the front

No problem man. Yea I have a piece of pipe ready to go in there soon maybe next weekend. Should be fine for a lil bit since theres not much weight that far forward. I have read a lot of posts on people just notching it and running it like that but I do plan on welding it up. I still have to remove my inner fenders before the front will lay but its getting closer.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Can I suggest the wide long trailer fenders that you can run from the fron to the firwall they look so badass thats what im gettin