My 93 RCSB build.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
I meant the insert its being done in gloss black. the paint is Krylon dual paint+primer satin black. I did just my roof about 4 months ago to test it and it held up great, no chipping, flaking, or fading. You can get it at walmart for about 5 bucks a can.

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
I meant the insert its being done in gloss black. the paint is Krylon dual paint+primer satin black. I did just my roof about 4 months ago to test it and it held up great, no chipping, flaking, or fading. You can get it at walmart for about 5 bucks a can.

You painted the exterior roof with the krylon?? I the same stuff but gloss to paint my bumpers and toolbox and it holds alright, but sometimes flakes off at the carwash. Just a quick touch up but still..

llorracs93s10

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks good either way with either grille! Thats the 94+ chevy grile right? If so, how hard was the grille swap to the newer grilles?

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
You painted the exterior roof with the krylon?? I the same stuff but gloss to paint my bumpers and toolbox and it holds alright, but sometimes flakes off at the carwash. Just a quick touch up but still..

When just the roof was done I took it through the auto car wash over a dozen times and no chipping.

Looks good either way with either grille! Thats the 94+ chevy grile right? If so, how hard was the grille swap to the newer grilles?

Straight bolt on just swapped grills.

im digging the two tone also. rub it down with some armorall and it will shine!! lol

Lol, thanks man.

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
I did 2 or three coats on the roof the first time I did it. I just scuffed it with some 400 grit and wiped it down with some prep-all and sprayed it. I probably waited a week or two though before I washed it to give it plenty of time to cure.