manual rear window regulators

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blancohippo

Reaction score
hey folks...got a 98 crew cab and im looking to convert my power doors to manuals...i know some WT have manual doors for the crew cabs but there seems to be no source for the manual regulators for the rear doors..i can find fronts pretty easily but no luck on rears...does anyone know if the rear use the same regulators as the front?...anyone know what specific models they came on so i can search for those or know anyone that has some inner panels for sale?...i mean there has to be someone that makes and sell replacements somewhere, right???

movietvet

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Trying to pin @915_Tahoe to notify him to respond but for some reason I can't.

blancohippo

Reaction score
saw an old thread from 2022 mentioning car-part.com and i found a lot of places with trucks that have manual doors...reached out to a few via email, so we will see what i can come up with...prices arent too bad based on what i saw in the category...hopefully ill hit the jackpot and score a pair...gonna need the inner panels too, so that may cost a pretty penny....ill make my own door panels for them if i can get lucky

blancohippo

Reaction score
im going less electronics in the whole truck...i dont mind manual windows and doors...ill be selling the power stuff out of mine as soon as i get the manual regs