Kryptonite Idler arm bracket,Idler arm

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

offroadtahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Emailed kryptonite and they said the same thing they said last year that it will be out early next year.

Comment if you would buy the bracket the arm or both immediately on release. Want to get a list to show how much demand there is for these.

fancyTBI

*Sad TBI 350 noises*
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’d buy one for my K2500. I’ll be rebuilding the front end and adding forged arms.

offroadtahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Don’t you have the SS170?
Yes I do but I want a overbuilt idler arm.Currently have a proforged idler arm since the moog problem solver idler arm does not fit 100% snug on the bracket it looks like it is but has slight movement I'm guessing the moog is made specifically the moog problem solver idler arm,when I switched to the proforged idler arm it definitely felt tighter moog had less then 50 miles on it although the moog arm itself looks beefier. I would get both just to know I have the best stuff

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If it becomes available, I’d definitely be interested to. I also have the SS170 with ProForged Idler and Pitman, 2 years later and still rock solid, also like you, I have the Cognito braces, and the rest TTX. Still tracks straight as an arrow.

Laredo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm very interested in both. I currently have their pitman arm, center drag link, and tie rod assemblies.