Ultimate 2500 IFS upgrades

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If it was me, I’d even be looking for a used SuperSteer SS170. 2 years later, my truck is as tight as the day it was all installed, tracks perfectly straight down the highway. Idk, but I think the SS170 is a big part of that, along with the Cognito Braces.
You must be registered for see images attach

The SuperSteer SS170 Bell Crank For 1993-98 GM 1500-2500 Trucks & SUVs will help correct issues such as road wandering, "wagging the tail" and rut tracking. Rugged high-strength casting, Timken tapered roller bearings eliminate excessive side-to-side movement and sluggish steering, providing you with safer, tighter steering, and giving you better overall control of your vehicle.
  • The fully sealed bearings keep out dirt and water, making them maintenance-free and extremely durable.
  • Designed for 1993 thru 1998 GM 1500-2500 trucks and SUVs.
  • Hi-tensile strength casting, spindle, and tapered roller bearings.
  • The high-quality tapered roller bearings remain tight with no lateral (side-to-side) or vertical movement.
  • Grease-packed and sealed from dirt and water for life.

Sean Buick 76

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If it was me, I’d even be looking for a used SuperSteer SS170. 2 years later, my truck is as tight as the day it was all installed, tracks perfectly straight down the highway. Idk, but I think the SS170 is a big part of that, along with the Cognito Braces.
You must be registered for see images attach

The SuperSteer SS170 Bell Crank For 1993-98 GM 1500-2500 Trucks & SUVs will help correct issues such as road wandering, "wagging the tail" and rut tracking. Rugged high-strength casting, Timken tapered roller bearings eliminate excessive side-to-side movement and sluggish steering, providing you with safer, tighter steering, and giving you better overall control of your vehicle.
  • The fully sealed bearings keep out dirt and water, making them maintenance-free and extremely durable.
  • Designed for 1993 thru 1998 GM 1500-2500 trucks and SUVs.
  • Hi-tensile strength casting, spindle, and tapered roller bearings.
  • The high-quality tapered roller bearings remain tight with no lateral (side-to-side) or vertical movement.
  • Grease-packed and sealed from dirt and water for life.
Agreed I’ve had them on several trucks including my lifted Yukon with Kryptonite tie rods.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score