Keyless Entry 88 k2500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
As the title says i have an 88 chevy, i found the code AU3 in the RPO codes.
and it doesnt have 5B5(that or im blind)
i havent seen anything with an 88 having keyless entry. So is there anyway to tell it had it before hand? it has power locks and windows. i have a key for the ignition and key for the doors.

You must be registered for see images attach

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
One thing to keep in mind. RPO code definitions are a simple, general description. As the RPO option may be improved, or design change. The service manual in section 0, ( zero ). Has a list of all options available in that year for that year GMT 400. A '88 pickup has about two pages of options. Where as a 98 GMT has four and a half pages of options. Keyless entry on my truck, locks unlocks doors. Same option code on Tahoe's, suburban does a lot more.
Not just the option code, the year and model makes it specific , not general.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Use the SEARCH option(top right), questions like this have usually been answered multiple times.

Reaction score
Use the SEARCH option(top right), questions like this have usually been answered multiple times.
thanks cutie