IHC drop arms suburban finished pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A97obs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I still run mine, it just breaks the end links. Right now they are broken, just haven’t cared to fix it since I’m busy with another project and it doesn’t get drove very much.
Did you ever see IHC tech tip on this issue lol…
I just posted it .. I don’t think djm gives a heck about support I learned that awhile back … but I see that you mentioned djm sway mounts are also crooked . So how can all these tubular A arm companies share a flawed design logically? When it’s an easy fix weld it on straight . Stock Lcas don’t consist of a wack job end link hole drilled out of place

Super weird of them to say it’s normal … dunno wasn’t expecting that
Just think future buyers should know what to expect take it from this rant

Last edited:

95burban

Friends don’t let friends use spindles.
Reaction score
I’ve thought about making new tabs on the control arms then using a rose bud torch to heat the ends of the sway bar and bend them. But I haven’t.

A97obs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I’ve thought about making new tabs on the control arms then using a rose bud torch to heat the ends of the sway bar and bend them. But I haven’t.
Do you use a rear sway bar on your suburban flip ? Where did you find a set that short enough or works for the flip install .. looking and needing some

95burban

Friends don’t let friends use spindles.
Reaction score
No i didn’t, but you have to cut the rear sway bar links and weld them together.

A97obs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No i didn’t, but you have to cut the rear sway bar links and weld them together.
Yeah, I just found out that. I don’t think anybody makes one that short belltech expects you to spend $315 on their design rear sway and kit

Sean Buick 76

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, I just found out that. I don’t think anybody makes one that short belltech expects you to spend $315 on their design rear sway and kit
On my lifted Yukon I had a similar situation when replacing the worn sway bar links. They came with the lift kit and that kit was discontinued so I ended up modifying some ford sway bar links to the right length. Sometimes you need to get creative.

Bourban

Reaction score
The driver lca mount was spot on
My issue was is just the passenger lca mount.
That’s odd that other companies have the same mess up
Makes me wonder if one or the other copied the design or jig for these tubulars.
My IHCs for burb2lo project purchased a few months ago have the same problem. Agree it's kinda BS for fabbed control arms of this price and reputation not be spot on. I got the bar in place but wacked the bushings out real fast.

A97obs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My IHCs for burb2lo project purchased a few months ago have the same problem. Agree it's kinda BS for fabbed control arms of this price and reputation not be spot on. I got the bar in place but wacked the bushings out real fast.
Definitely Makes zero sense as to why they call it correct geometry on the link mount and try to narrate it as good to go . Their video shows install works but still it’s def wrong . I heard that djm arms are the small so ..I dunno man -