IHC drop arms suburban finished pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A97obs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Djm arms are the same way, i still haven’t corrected mine.

The driver lca mount was spot on
My issue was is just the passenger lca mount.
That’s odd that other companies have the same mess up
Makes me wonder if one or the other copied the design or jig for these tubulars.

A97obs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Djm arms are the same way, i still haven’t corrected mine.
It would have helped to be able to use the sway .. I do know that much makes a big impact on lean / balance and spring travel…. Probably saves the need for ..
“fender roll” in my case.

A97obs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just wonder how much of that …
Hammer tone powder coat will burn up .. and end up looking like **** just with two new weld relocating that mount correctly .. even with grinding the area clean for the welds

95burban

Friends don’t let friends use spindles.
Reaction score
I still run mine, it just breaks the end links. Right now they are broken, just haven’t cared to fix it since I’m busy with another project and it doesn’t get drove very much.

A97obs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ouch so you got it looking cool and low but you can’t use the sway bar?
Seems clownish if you ask me ..So IHC states the excessive angle on the pass side sway mount is well.. Normal .. they give no reasoning as to why it’s normal but just assure all Customers to go ahead and install them anyways lca first then too the sway bar .

The Video shows the theory but i can’t see one consumer appreciating the flawed design . You can throw all the geometry in the world at this.. but that truck under-load with the front sway bar being formed in a specific position that end link “ bolt”is not going to lineup correct it’s gonna be having pressure on it at a extreme angle even with the bushings allowing for tilt
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Explain how this ia even legitimate

A97obs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The only scenario I see is a sway bar
“ bolt” cocked so far off alignment with load and travel it’s gonna snap it over and over

That IHC Tech tip vid calls it normal lmfao
You must be registered for see images attach