Hello From Southern Brazil

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SrFiss

Reaction score
Hello everyone, My name is Daniel and I speak from the South of Brazil, After owning a 1992 Chevrolet D-20 for 5 years I now have a Chevrolet Silverado 97/98, Our version of the Chevrolet C1500, For some time now these pickup trucks that were forgotten ones became popular because someone discovered that the MWM Sprint 6.07 4.2L engine that originally develops 168 hp can easily reach 450 or 500 hp. Mine still has 100% original mechanical equipment and I'm working to make it as good as possible.
You must be registered for see images attach

SrFiss

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Sharp looking truck! Are those wheels original equipment in the market there? They remind me a bit of Nissan Armada (large SUV) wheels.

Richard
Hello Richard, these wheels are Scorro S-150 R16, Originally these pickups came with 3 wheel options, R16 Steel on the basic models, R15 97/98 and R16 on the latest models.

SrFiss

Reaction score
Welcome from Alberta Canada.
That's a sweet truck!
No rust issues down there I guess! Lol
Thank you, Just a few small spots on the front panel below the radiator, It seems to be a normal problem that comes from its predecessor here in Brazil, Interestingly our Silverado uses the complete chassis of its predecessor, Unlike the American models