Hello from PA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SierraK2500

Reaction score
Hi guys. I made an account here a while ago, but just lurked, never posted. I have a question about the AC on my truck that I will post in the proper section. My name is Nick. I have a 1994 Chevy C1500 and a 2002 Silverado 1500 (I know it’s not a GMT400), and my dad has a 1999 GMC K2500 that I also drive a lot. The 99 was mainly bought for a plow truck. That was right around the time I got my license, so I stared driving that. Then when my grandfather stopped driving, I got his truck, the 02. I drove that for a few months until a guy pulled out in front of me and I hit him. I started fixing it, then the 94 came up for sale and I bought it to “replace” the 02. Then I decided to keep the 02, that is currently a work in progress. My dad owns a body shop, and I work for him. The 94 belonged to one of our customers, it was his baby, he took really good care of it. We have been working on it since it was new. We also know the mechanic who took care of it. He passed away, and his wife gave us first pick on it, so I bought it. I have always loved this truck since the first time I saw it, never thought I would own it. This is probably one of the cleanest 30 year old trucks in NE PA. It is pretty much rust free, he never drove it in the winter, and I don’t either. My dad and grandpa painted the whole thing around 2010. The PO had a new engine put in at 86,000 miles. Nothing really wrong with the original, he just wanted a new one. It had 91k when I got it, and it just hit 100k.
You must be registered for see images attach

DeCaff2007

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the welcomes and compliments!

Sweet Valley, which is about 20 miles west of Wilkes-Barre.

Yup, I know exactly where that's at. So, I guess we are not very far apart. I'd love to know how you have such pristine vehicles for being in the worst part of the rust belt.