1991 C1500 in Florida

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FLGS400

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Since it was a beautiful day here in the Tampa Bay area I used the truck, "Blue" we now call it, to meet up with my ex and send my son back home. This was the first time he has rode in the truck with me and he did just fine. I had been worried about his reaction, since the AC is not as good as the 300 or the RAM, and Blue is kinda loud. He seems to like it!

Another reason for taking Blue was that my dad threw a surprise 80th birthday party for my mom today, and I told her I'd bring it next time I came over. That was the next stop.

All in all, it was about a 120-mile loop with highway and city driving and it did great! Still need to fix that pinion seal, though. Got the seal, seal saver, pitman arm, idler arm, front seal/seal saver kit, and belt/tensioner/pulley kit in for it today, too. I'm sure at some point I'm going to have to do the rear main seal, too.

The name Blue obviously came from the color it is. Whenever I would tell my girl that I was taking the truck out, she would ask which one. I would respond Blue (we have a red 2023 RAM 1500 too). That and I'm not real creative when it comes to that stuff... :gr_grin:

Last edited:

FLGS400

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
We call our GMC crewcab the General, the wife's Yukon the Silver Bullit and my crimson red '91 sportside Ruby. Not real big on naming vehicles but we did these.
Yeah... I was never big on naming them either. Now we have Ruby and Blue (as mentioned), "Mofia" is blue 2014 Chrysler 300S with blacked out windows, and "The Banana Boat" is a yellow 69 Buick GS400.

Last edited: