Groaning Sound and Steering wheel pull when braking

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Schurkey

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
when braking there is a croaking/groaning noise from the brake booster/master cylinder area, the steering wheel will aggressively pull left and the brake pedal feels like it’s “getting stuck” or “hung up”

it ended up being the shim on the speed sensor
So all of your previous complaint about the way the system works is because the ABS was activating?

Do you not activate the ABS now and then, so you have no idea how it functions and reacts?

CrackhaCam

Reaction score
So all of your previous complaint about the way the system works is because the ABS was activating?

Do you not activate the ABS now and then, so you have no idea how it functions and reacts?
I’ve barely put 100 miles on this since I bought it. If I knew all the answers I wouldn’t be on here asking questions. Your answer is only criticism of my knowledge and in no way helps me with the issue. If I wanted answers that provided nothing I would’ve asked

Schurkey

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve barely put 100 miles on this since I bought it.
Might be nice if you'd mentioned that in your first post.

Your answer is only criticism of my knowledge
While it's certainly possible, I think it's unusual for a person to have no experience with ABS activation in 2024.

98_SLE_98

Reaction score
I will say it is nice to have an update on your specific issue. Countless times over many years a lot of people don’t come back to update on what their solution was to their problem no matter how simple or complicated it was