Electric dual speed fan harness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OBSessed21

Reaction score
Question if i already have Efans on my 96 sierra and want dual speed how would i wire this to my computer so it will work like factory efans or can i even do that to this year i already have everything connected the right way to a temp switch and my ignition so they cut off when truck turns off
You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• IMG_1659.jpeg
    IMG_1659.jpeg
    491.9 KB · Views: 2

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Does the 96 ECM have fan control program installed? Parts may be backward compatible. Was two speed fan control even available.

Leeztruk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This is just a rehash of what GM did for their trucks with electric fans in the mid 2000's. If you're handy with schematics you could make your own hi/low fan controller. The information is readily available on-line, and would cost you less. Or, if you have a you-pull-it yard near by, just find a Tahoe/Suburban/Silverado that has electric fans and just remove the fan harness and relays (easily done, comes as one piece). It'll be more compact than the aftermarket unit, and probably of better quality

95 Tahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Flexalite makes a variable speed controller with a soft start. I highly recommend it. I ran one on my jeep for years.