Front wheels track wider than rear?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A97obs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Steel!!! What about rear wheels with more offset?
Ive thought about it but I’ve kinda already invested in 15x10 steelies with 4” back space for my 33x10.5 good year ko2 tires and 15x8 fronts 3.75” back space … With all that said it still wouldn’t cut it for me , doesn’t kick out the rear width even .
It just the way they did these gmt trucks ..
It was the same with my -24 20x9 Moto metal wheels I had to use 2” spacers in the back to even the front . Spindle lifts kick out the fronts 1”

I’m $1600 in on tires already so I’m just making decent set of 15” Steel wheels work.

A97obs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They look appealing!! Must be for the price $$
So these are what you want to run if you want to assure your wheel are gonna stay lugged down to a spacer .. Bora or steel is what the guys run on the super wide 20x15 offset wheels that stick out on rubber band tires ..

As long as they’re the go to for the best out there that’s what I want for the rear .. my fronts clear good with the “trans dapt” 1/4” spacer rings, I only needed 0.25” of Clearance to clear the wheel/spindle tolerances . Did the math and if anyone wants a correct fitment it requires no more then 3.75” back sparky to clear a 15” wheel and 4” spindle lift . Stock wheels are 4” back spacing

fancyTBI

*Sad TBI 350 noises*
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They look appealing!! Must be for the price $$
So these are what you want to run if you want to assure your wheel are gonna stay lugged down to a spacer .. Bora or steel is what the guys run on the super wide 20x15 offset wheels that stick out on rubber band tires ..

As long as they’re the go to for the best out there that’s what I want for the rear .. my fronts clear good with the “trans dapt” 1/4” spacer rings, I only needed 0.25” of Clearance to clear the wheel/spindle tolerances . Did the math and if anyone wants a correct fitment it requires no more then 3.75” back sparky to clear a 15” wheel and 4” spindle lift . Stock wheels are 4” back spacing
Get your alignment, buy the spacers, install them and drive it.