Drunkcanuks build...... finally!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
One of my thoughts was black from the upper body line up, and a dark metallic charcoal grey below that.
I had a 2003 Ford Heritage edition in that combo, was friggin sharp! I loved it.

You must be registered for see images attach

This one live a few blocks away from me.
I love it!
That's a very sharp GMC square body, 1980 Heavy Half. He needs to join GM square body.com....

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here you go,

This was my bike that I built in '06. Love that sapphire blue metallic and the silver flames set it off just right.
You have some skills good sir!!!!!
That's a beautiful paint job......rest of the bike ain't too shabby either!!!! Lol

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Your lady has good taste! I agreed on keeping it blue... but I'm kinda biased! :Big Laugh:

BTW... Happy Canada Day!
Thanks! Nice it lands on a Monday so we get a long weekend. Odd when it falls in the middle of the week. Messes with your brain!!! Lol

Everyone seems to like the color. It definitely stands out in a crowd.

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Don't think I'm spraying the clear on today.
Humidity is pushing 90%, kinda cool temps and there are more storms on the way and I don't wanna park the truck outside when it's raining.
And I looked on the can, and I missed the widow for when it was all wet. So it says within 30 mins or after 48 hrs. So I'll probably get it next weekend.
Just gonna do some laundry, watch Ghostbusters Afterlife with the youngest, probably fall asleep then head back to the city for work.
Just a relaxing day, perfect for the mild hangover I got, due to staying up after woman went to bed and watching a few WWE biographies on the PVR.

Scooterwrench

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You have some skills good sir!!!!!
That's a beautiful paint job......rest of the bike ain't too shabby either!!!! Lol
I used a cheap NAPA gravity feed spray gun to paint that bike. Still got that gun but now it sprays primer. Just shows you don't need $300 spray guns to do a good job. The guns I use most are Sharp's that I also bought through NAPA and a little Devilbiss paddle lever touch up gun that I do flames and small stuff like Duracoat on rifles.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I used to be a black t-shirt only kind of guy, and then I married my wife. She always wears bright colors. I started throwing color into my wardrobe. If everything's black, then black loses its "coolness". Adding contrasting colors make black look blacker.

But more importantly, if momma's happy, everybody's happy. Your truck looks classy in blue and she recognizes it.

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I used to be a black t-shirt only kind of guy, and then I married my wife. She always wears bright colors. I started throwing color into my wardrobe. If everything's black, then black loses its "coolness". Adding contrasting colors make black look blacker.

But more importantly, if momma's happy, everybody's happy. Your truck looks classy in blue and she recognizes it.
Thanks. I'm kinda half assed relived that it's going to stay blue, because as much as it's my truck, it's still nice to have her on board. My two crotch goblins like the "Smurf" truck as well. Lol

I am a black t-shirt only and blue jeans guy, have been probably since grade 8-9. I've known woman since grade 8. If I wore anything other than black shirts she would start asking questions!!! Seriously!!! Lol
I do have a few dark grey long sleeves for work on the hot days. The only shirts I have with color are two SLAYER concert shirts, three Harley ones and a few Union ones. But they are still black.

Scooterwrench

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My two crotch goblins like the "Smurf" truck as well. Lol
There you go,your kids have named it. Papa Smurf!
I am a black t-shirt only and blue jeans guy, have been probably since grade 8-9. I've known woman since grade 8. If I wore anything other than black shirts she would start asking questions!!! Seriously!!! Lol
I do have a few dark grey long sleeves for work on the hot days. The only shirts I have with color are two SLAYER concert shirts, three Harley ones and a few Union ones. But they are still black.
Black shirts,black jeans,black boots. All I've worn since 1978.
People ask why bikers wear all black. If they'd ever owned a panhead or shovelhead they'd know the answer.

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There you go,your kids have named it. Papa Smurf!

Black shirts,black jeans,black boots. All I've worn since 1978.
People ask why bikers wear all black. If they'd ever owned a panhead or shovelhead they'd know the answer.
Lol...ya. I'm sure one of the smartasses will come up with that.

I rocked the all black for a while, but I was in my band phase and doing theater tech stuff as well.
Got called a Hippie Hutterite a LOT!!!
They are like the Amish, but with vehicles and electric lights! Lol