Drunkcanuks build...... finally!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
Hmmmm,
gender reveal,
new engine,
gender reveal,
new engine,
yeah I know where I would be...
(sleeping in my truck but it would still be worth it) :cool:
Ya ya ya....I get it. LOL
Guess I should probably have mentioned it was for my daughter. So I'm going to be a Grumpa again, the "nugget" as she is calling it will be here around Dec 20th.

And she has now decided not to have the party, as my wife and other daughter were in the room when she found out, she let her BFF know immediately, and her oldest sister is out of province until next week. So she called me and let me and my mom know about an hour after I posted.

And I guess I can let y'all know a bit more of the situation. Mom to be is my 16 yr old daughter. Not entirely happy about the situation obviously, but we are dealing with it the best we can. She has our full support and will be staying at home as long as she wants to, hell, her 24 yr old brother is still in the basement!!!

So please no judgement on us our the situation, it is what it is, and it's not easy for us. There is a bit more drama going on with it as well, but not entirely prepared to share that, hopefully you understand.

Oh.....and it's a girl!!!!

So I will have four girls to supply toilet paper for now!!!! It's only me, one of the three cats and the basement dweller that identify as male. So lots of estrogen in my life!!! Lol

Can I now at least get my man card back, even on a probationary basis?!?!?!? Lol

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No judgement here. Life is chaos.

As far as man cards and gender reveal parties, if momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy. Sometimes you gotta give one to the missus, and if it's a grandkid, you definitely want to be a part of it. Congratulations!

GrimsterGMC

Thunder from "Down Under"
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ya ya ya....I get it. LOL
Guess I should probably have mentioned it was for my daughter. So I'm going to be a Grumpa again, the "nugget" as she is calling it will be here around Dec 20th.

And she has now decided not to have the party, as my wife and other daughter were in the room when she found out, she let her BFF know immediately, and her oldest sister is out of province until next week. So she called me and let me and my mom know about an hour after I posted.

And I guess I can let y'all know a bit more of the situation. Mom to be is my 16 yr old daughter. Not entirely happy about the situation obviously, but we are dealing with it the best we can. She has our full support and will be staying at home as long as she wants to, hell, her 24 yr old brother is still in the basement!!!

So please no judgement on us our the situation, it is what it is, and it's not easy for us. There is a bit more drama going on with it as well, but not entirely prepared to share that, hopefully you understand.

Oh.....and it's a girl!!!!

So I will have four girls to supply toilet paper for now!!!! It's only me, one of the three cats and the basement dweller that identify as male. So lots of estrogen in my life!!! Lol

Can I now at least get my man card back, even on a probationary basis?!?!?!? Lol
Mate, I know that story all too well. Congratulations on getting to be a Granpa again, and good on ya for being there for her. Kids make mistakes but you have to put the Grandkids needs first. I ended up getting custody of my Grandson, who is now 9 years old, when he was only a baby. My Daughter couldn't deal with the responsibility of parenting. I hope you get an engine eventually and you get to keep your man card for being there for your family when they need you most.

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mate, I know that story all too well. Congratulations on getting to be a Granpa again, and good on ya for being there for her. Kids make mistakes but you have to put the Grandkids needs first. I ended up getting custody of my Grandson, who is now 9 years old, when he was only a baby. My Daughter couldn't deal with the responsibility of parenting. I hope you get an engine eventually and you get to keep your man card for being there for your family when they need you most.
My in-laws have custody of our two nephews, while their dad lives in the basement....it's not easy watching that.
Your a great guy for doing that!
And ya....it's tough being out of town, but woman is definitely the fibre that holds the shitshow together!!! Lol

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A Motor Coming Out Party :banana-mario:
Hopefully....kinda.
I'm getting there after the machine operators leave who can pull it. No personal hoists allowed.
So between today and tomorrow, gonna get as much done as possible, and I will have approximately 3hrs Friday before they leave.
So hopefully it's even still there, and hopefully someone doesn't want it more than me between now and Friday!!!
But a crappy plan is better than no plan!! Lol