Drunkcanuks build...... finally!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fancyTBI

*Sad TBI 350 noises*
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just got what will probably be the last email from Belltech. Basically said we have sold and installed thousands of these and have never seen that issue. So feel free to modify it to make it work.
Oh well....was a long shot anyway.
Just odd one side was ok'ish and the other is so out of whack.

termite

Definitely NOT Awesome
Reaction score
Just got what will probably be the last email from Belltech. Basically said we have sold and installed thousands of these and have never seen that issue. So feel free to modify it to make it work.
Oh well....was a long shot anyway.
Just odd one side was ok'ish and the other is so out of whack.
I can't remember if i saw it here already or not but have you compared the measurements of the two brackets to one another? Or asked belltech for dimensions on them to rule out parts cut to the wrong number?

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I can't remember if i saw it here already or not but have you compared the measurements of the two brackets to one another? Or asked belltech for dimensions on them to rule out parts cut to the wrong number?
Ya I put them side by side and they are identical.
Tried swapping sides and it's still all wonkey.

Not a bad idea to see if they will send me a drawing or measurements.

I'll take it to our fab shop on site when their daddy gets back and see if he can help me before I go start drilling and carbide burring.

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
Didn't get much done this weekend other than putting the hood on. It fits pretty dang good. A little lower than the fenders by the cab, but it's nothing a little tweaking can't fix. Even had holes for the under hood light and wiring holder thingy.
Took me and the boy about 20min to get the old one off and new one installed.
What a change in "attitude"
Tomorrow, planning on getting the rear bumper off and rollpan on.

BuiltToWork

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Didn't get much done this weekend other than putting the hood on. It fits pretty dang good. A little lower than the fenders by the cab, but it's nothing a little tweaking can't fix. Even had holes for the under hood light and wiring holder thingy.
Took me and the boy about 20min to get the old one off and new one installed.
What a change in "attitude"
Tomorrow, planning on getting the rear bumper off and rollpan on.
I like it!