dropped93 sierra build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTAwheelman

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if either one of the temp sensors have anything to do with the thermostat opening when it's supposed to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thermostat is mechanical. remove the t-stat and put it in a pot of water and put it on the stove. when the water gets hot enough you should see it open.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
Still lookin into my temp gauge issue. I don't think it's actually overheating now. But my list has gotten longer for the next 2 weeks. I will be at showfest if it kills me! She'll ride in on a trailer but she's gonna be there!

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
Put her outside yesterday so I could get something else in the shop. Now I'm sick and im hopin it passes quick cause il gonna be pissed if I have to miss showfest.
You must be registered for see images

This is what the truck got booted out for.. Head gaskets on my cousins 07 g6..

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I figured it out I know why you have been having some many problems lately

its got those peices from miss setback on there and they brought karma with em :lol:

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
Put her outside yesterday so I could get something else in the shop. Now I'm sick and im hopin it passes quick cause il gonna be pissed if I have to miss showfest.

looks great!... how are ya gonna drive it?! doesn't look like you're far from laying out.. the foreground shadow is in the way of seeing how low the frame is... but i love the stance!