Drop Spidles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mathu72

Reaction score
I'm trying to get a definitive answer as to whether there are any other companies besides AZ Pro/React that makes drop spindles that DO NOT WIDEN FRONT TRACK WIDTH. I've heard DJM and Maxtrac drop spindles don't widen front track width, can anybody confirm that?

TexasRebel

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not sure about Maxtrac but I know for a fact that DJM will widen the track width. As far as I've seen, the React spindles are the only option available right now that don't.

The_Family_Tahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm trying to get a definitive answer as to whether there are any other companies besides AZ Pro/React that makes drop spindles that DO NOT WIDEN FRONT TRACK WIDTH. I've heard DJM and Maxtrac drop spindles don't widen front track width, can anybody confirm that?
You could use control arms. Some offerings drop the ride height and narrow the track width (IHC, stone custom fab, and CPP). The narrowed track width gives more clearance between the in defender lip and the outside of the tire. My main issue with dropped spindles or standalone drop springs is the tire will contact the inner fender lip. The lowered and narrowed control arms provide a solution for that.