DJM control arm bushing size??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lj502

Reaction score
I have a fun problem, my 1997 c2500 suburban (8-lug) has Chisolm Suspension lower control arms, I have been running these for over a decade and the bushings are gone. I can't find replacements with the right dimensions.
Anyone know what size bushings the DJM lower arm use, I need 1.5" poly bushings to get up and running again. I called DJM and got no where, told me to email tech and wait. I need these bushings last week!

Thanks
John

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a fun problem, my 1997 c2500 suburban (8-lug) has Chisolm Suspension lower control arms, I have been running these for over a decade and the bushings are gone. I can't find replacements with the right dimensions.
Anyone know what size bushings the DJM lower arm use, I need 1.5" poly bushings to get up and running again. I called DJM and got no where, told me to email tech and wait. I need these bushings last week!

Thanks
John
Most of the time these aftermarket companies will use OEM replacement parts or readily available universal parts, unless you get into niche obscurities that will use proprietary parts.

Last I checked, DJM posted their replacement parts on the website. Might could find something from prothane too.

You must be registered for see images attach

I’m guessing Chisholm isnt around anymore?