Bowtie Brody's Namesake 96 454

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I may just put a couple little dabs of adhesive on it to get me by; had an abundance of veterinary bills crop up here in the last two weeks so money is a sparce commodity around my parts.
Plus since I need to replace the steering wheel and multifunction switch I might as well do it all in one go.
Yep that’s what happend to mine. Could make a screwdriver key, I’ve had a handful of those in some older cars.

You must be registered for see images attach

Similar to this.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yep that’s what happend to mine. Could make a screwdriver key, I’ve had a handful of those in some older cars.

Similar to this.
I like that, only thing that would make it better is leave 2 or 3 inches of round tubing on the screw driver so it looks like a regular screw driver that's just been jammed into the ignition.
-------------
The old truck is getting impatient with wanting new parts. Got home from work and as I was turning in my driveway I heard a clunking. Thought it was just the tire rubbing the flare but nope.

Bushing is gone. Ignore the white lithium grease, I did that a long time ago trying to stop a squeak. I'd known the bushings were shot but I didn't think they'd gotten to the point of disintegration.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I may just put a couple little dabs of adhesive on it to get me by; had an abundance of veterinary bills crop up here in the last two weeks so money is a sparce commodity around my parts.
Plus since I need to replace the steering wheel and multifunction switch I might as well do it all in one go.

My plow truck is that way, but it came with a funky aftermarket key that gives you your leverage back.