blue_92_sierra's bagged ecsb build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
o so purty ;) tho now youll want the headlight/parking light grill options next ;) ive been wanting them for along time myself at least.LOL

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
o so purty ;) tho now youll want the headlight/parking light grill options next ;) ive been wanting them for along time myself at least.LOL

Oh I've definitely been thinking about it lol

Bag pics or gtfo then show off the grille lol

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

:lol: sorry guys haven't been taking too many pics between working on this and redoing my bros 77 Chevy rcsb c10 I don't have time for nothing. Will get some good pics soon

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
:lol: sorry guys haven't been taking too many pics between working on this and redoing my bros 77 Chevy rcsb c10 I don't have time for nothing. Will get some good pics soon
i always start out with the intention of taking a bunch of pics, never happens tho

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Ya know....i gotta make another trip to vermillion one of these days, just to see this project and maybe load up the old DT250 to do some trail ridin with ya lol

Do it up!! I sold my dirt bike cuz I never get the chance to ride cuz of work and stuff, but my bro has a fuel injected Suzuki rmz250 I can steal lol