blue_92_sierra's bagged ecsb build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Thanks!

No updates really, my parts will be here in 3 weeks if all goes well, then the tear down starts. Can't wait to get this thing in the weeds.

What do you guys use to clean up and undercoat the frame? I was thinkin on using por 15

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I would sand and or wire brush as much as possible, and then it actually goes on with a brush, it kind of melt's together and look's great!

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I did not completely read through your thread, but I am too gathering the parts for the KP 6link/ watts link. So far I have my weld in notch i paid 60 bucks for.. the kp 4 link and watts link I bought new/ used for mock up for 380 bucks and I just paid a guy for the rear canti setup.. So I will probably be getting my parts about the same time you do. sounds like we both have about the same game plan! goodluck with yours! Your truck looks nice as it is.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
I did not completely read through your thread, but I am too gathering the parts for the KP 6link/ watts link. So far I have my weld in notch i paid 60 bucks for.. the kp 4 link and watts link I bought new/ used for mock up for 380 bucks and I just paid a guy for the rear canti setup.. So I will probably be getting my parts about the same time you do. sounds like we both have about the same game plan! goodluck with yours! Your truck looks nice as it is.

Thanks man, you pretty well stole those parts! Good luck to you also

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
I wanna do something like this, maybe a bit more of a custom bridge..
You must be registered for see images attach

I wanna keep the stock wheel wells in the bed if I can, I only plan to run 20's for now. I'm hopin the 20x10's out back will work with out cutting out the wheel wells. I'm gonna tub up front for sure tho