blue_92_sierra's bagged ecsb build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Unfortunately I haven't got a chance to work on my truck in about a month.. Seems like a decent kit, all plug and play basically

Sac12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Unfortunately I haven't got a chance to work on my truck in about a month.. Seems like a decent kit, all plug and play basically
Thanks. Was dead set on Accuair but wanting to get started on my truck.. Think this a great alternative for someone who still wants presets. Just haven't seen or can find it installed on a truck, just small cars.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Hey kyle think you could make use of a diesel bumper by summer? Lol

Sent from a 6.5 Detroit Diesel powered smartphone

Hmm I could ask around!

Thanks. Was dead set on Accuair but wanting to get started on my truck.. Think this a great alternative for someone who still wants presets. Just haven't seen or can find it installed on a truck, just small cars.

I agree it's basically the same thing just pressure based instead of censors like accuair. I like the fact that the airlift kit is all digital and with some playing around I think there shouldn't be a problem with setting up ride heights to have the accuracy of accuair.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Hmm I could ask around!

I agree it's basically the same thing just pressure based instead of censors like accuair. I like the fact that the airlift kit is all digital and with some playing around I think there shouldn't be a problem with setting up ride heights to have the accuracy of accuair.

Heh reason I asked is because hopefully I will be replacing the one on vegas with a custom hd bumper

Sent from a 6.5 Detroit Diesel powered smartphone

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hey sac12 look on youtube the accuair is on alot of trucks.. i plan to use accuair on mine but waiting till they come out with the kit for a android phone.. they said in 2 months so i will wait lol.. they have the one for the Iphone already..

Sac12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I agree tons of trucks on Accuair, and played with my friends. But I'm thinking of going with the AutoPilor V2 now to cut cost, only videos on YouTube that system is small cars..

Sac12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I live by the old sayin.. ya get what you pay fer lol..

I agree 100%.. Just Accuair is going to be an extra $1,200 and that's without someone installing the sensors. Haven't read one bad review about the V2 on any other forums.