blue_92_sierra's bagged ecsb build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
oh now you want to rub the having a shop in.. lol.. an its heated!!!

oh an one thing.. i can drive it year round down here so i dont have to hide her beauty for the winter haha.. the sun shinning on her a$$ as i roll down the road....

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
you dont even have to get it running lol... i dont even care about the motor or trans i just want the truck... CUMMINGS swap!!!

oh wait.... does it have a 350? if so please ship me just the block.... i need a old school 350 block from up there casting number 3970010 <--- please lmao

It used to be a gasser but its rocking a 6.2 Detroit/th400 along with hydraboost brakes.

Hey that's not fair I showed interest in it before mr nice weather did!! Lol

Lmfao! Fighting over a truck...

yeah but the truck would look so nice with the sun shining on it in my driveway bahahahaha...

Yea...but it will look better towing my K3500 to trails....or occasionally towing Kyles truck to shows perhaps...

Haha funny guy! I dunno I think it'd look better getting rebuilt in my dads heated shop over winter, then parked in my driveway all shined up and ready for spring lol

Heh...closest to that will be pics with your blue truck..

oh now you want to rub the having a shop in.. lol.. an its heated!!!

oh an one thing.. i can drive it year round down here so i dont have to hide her beauty for the winter haha.. the sun shinning on her a$$ as i roll down the road....

You know I'm still debating between custom deck or modified stock long box...the truck is a cab and chassis so its got the narrowed rear axle.

Powered by Detroit Diesel

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
dude if it has the narrowed rear end in it... i got 2 words fer ya.. SEMI WHEELS!!! 4/6 drop on some 22's

You must be registered for see images attach

a guy i know down here by me..

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
dude if it has the narrowed rear end in it... i got 2 words fer ya.. SEMI WHEELS!!! 4/6 drop on some 22's

You must be registered for see images attach

a guy i know down here by me..

Hmmmmmm....i would need a standard dually bed to make that work but....im thinking hell yea