blue_92_sierra's bagged ecsb build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Well parts are in finally, pretty pumped to get to work on this thing! Will be picking up everything mid next week and gonna start on it next weekend

Also ended up hitting a bird and cracked the chrome ring around my grill and bent 2 bars on my insert. Instead of buying a whole new grill shell I'll be giving dad my old insert as it can be straightened out hopefully. Then I wil be ordering the flush fit 31 bar insert so I'll just cut out the damaged chrome ring like so..
You must be registered for see images attach

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
I know the feelin all too well. Especially now i have two OBSs to play with!

Yeah I seen you got an eclb just never had time to post in your thread but it looks like its gonna be a nice project man!

this is gunna be sweet i love your truck man i seen it on cardomain b4 i think

Thanks! I think you have your Yukon looks familiar and pretty damn nice!

31 bar is going to look sic on your truck!

Thanks draggin I'm hopin so. Ive wanted to do a 31 bar for a little bit now but liked the factory look with the chrome ring till the bird met it lol so now I get to see how the 31 bar looks

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I like the 31 bar just because the chrome ring is gone, it has alway's looked out of place to me on a GMC grille.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
I like the 31 bar just because the chrome ring is gone, it has alway's looked out of place to me on a GMC grille.

Yeah I know what you mean, there were times I looked at my grill and loved it but sometimes I didn't like it so much then thought about color matching the chrome ring, just kinda had mixed emotions about it I guess. I do like how the 31 bar sits flush and I've always liked that insert in any gmc I've seen with it.