Aligmnet question for c3500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeff9922

Reaction score
I have a 93 c3500 I just dropped using djm 3 inch spindles and 2 inch spring . After getting everything installed and truck on the ground both front tires are now pointing outwards . I know this does happen. My questions is for other c3500 owners can u get me your measurement between your front tires so I can get it close so I can drive to the alignment shop

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You want it a 1/16" toe in. So measure the back side of the tires, then the front. Make them even to get it straight an then pull the front side 1/16" smaller than the rear measurement.

When you have your alignment done have them shoot for 5* caster (or as much as it will go) an -.5 to -.75 camber. You'll have to find someone who will be willing to ignore the "specs" in the machine an give you what you want though.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rapid Service Center in Midwest City does alignments for under $100, but I'm pretty sure they just toe-and-go. Their printer's been broken forever, so they can't give you a printout.

Or if you feel really froggy...

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

JEFF995

Reaction score
You want it a 1/16" toe in. So measure the back side of the tires, then the front. Make them even to get it straight an then pull the front side 1/16" smaller than the rear measurement.

When you have your alignment done have them shoot for 5* caster (or as much as it will go) an -.5 to -.75 camber. You'll have to find someone who will be willing to ignore the "specs" in the machine an give you what you want though.
Thank you for the info