99 sierra classic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NOLA_SoLo

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everything came in early, so I should.be on the ground next weekend

NOLA_SoLo

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
decided not to rush into bagging the front to have it done for scrapin' so itll have to wait till i have the money to do the rear, but for now im gonna ask some questions, when running my air line up front whats the best way to get the air line to the bag? any one have pics of how they did it? the cup i have doesnt have a hole in the side so im trying to find out how to route it

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
when running my air line up front whats the best way to get the air line to the bag? any one have pics of how they did it? the cup i have doesnt have a hole in the side so im trying to find out how to route it
drill a hole in the side of the cup, run it along the frame rail

Reaction score
Thats a great way, some people cut a hole beside the shock mount atop the cup.. alows you to be able to pull the bag down and disconnect or connect the air line simply.

NOLA_SoLo

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
what kind of threading is the compressor leader hose? i have a 1/2 to 3/8 npt reducer but it doesnt seem to fit right