98chevyz71's 97 Z71 build thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
I ain't knocking your choice, but you may end up wanting to order a set of 5000-6000k bulbs if you do a lot of night time driving. They are more visible than stock, but the deep color will put a strain on your eyes on long trips. Especially if you already have any vision problems like me (astigmatism). I thought try looked "cool" when I had them, but it gave me headaches. Went to 6000k and LOVED them. Cool blue color, but much more visibility and no eye strain. Then I done 5000k in projectors and EMERGAWD, they were amazing.

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
I ain't knocking your choice, but you may end up wanting to order a set of 5000-6000k bulbs if you do a lot of night time driving. They are more visible than stock, but the deep color will put a strain on your eyes on long trips. Especially if you already have any vision problems like me (astigmatism). I thought try looked "cool" when I had them, but it gave me headaches. Went to 6000k and LOVED them. Cool blue color, but much more visibility and no eye strain. Then I done 5000k in projectors and EMERGAWD, they were amazing.

my 98 has 6000k and they are awesome but I wanted to try 10000k