96 K2500 bumper brackets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98_SLE_98

Reaction score
The "inner" main one #19417113 is discontinued however drop by the dealer and have them check the number in the dealer locator. Possible that a dealer somewhere in the US still shows stock.

The outer support brace #15686150 plenty available in the GM warehouses.

Otherwise ebay for NOS. I'd gladly pull some from the yard down there if it was my truck

someotherguy

Even more awesome in person
Reaction score
There's probably more than one maker, and grade, of replacement brackets at this time. If the LMC ones are like b454rat says I'd say give them a shot.

I have definitely seen the thinner ones you've heard about, but no idea where they came from as they were on a parts truck I'd bought. They were trash and I wouldn't have given $5 for the whole set. Thin metal, very poor welds on the nuts, and smaller hardware.

Richard

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LMC. I bought both front and rear sets. Didn't do a side-by-side comparison, but they seem like the OEM ones.
The notch in the LMC brackets isn't deep enough for the factory "gaskets". I had to notch mine deeper for Roscoe.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

rdobirdman

Reaction score
I ordered some from Classic Industries. the outer one is OEM and the inner is aftermarket supposedly to OEM specs, we'll see. Thanks for the replies I wasn't aware of LMC

Last edited: