95-98 Blank gauge cluster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
Alright I have been searching all morning for info regarding a company or an individual that can produce a blank flat gauge cluster that I can create my own layout using the Holley Sniper 3.5", a 3-3/8" speedo and then 2-1/16" oil press, fuel level, trans and temp gauges. so far I am finding nothing.

Last edited:

mtl111

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There are alot of small Mom and Pop companies out there making custom parts for UTV's , CNC and water jet. Go on Facebook and look at some of those groups or google them. I've seen that they make alot of custom dash templates for radios, switchs etc. I'm sure there's one out there willing to make one for you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

AK49BWL

GMT400 Forever!
Reaction score
I've been looking around for something like this as well, but have come up kinda short. I've been wanting to do a cluster with the idiot lights rearranged, and a few new ones added in.

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
I've been looking around for something like this as well, but have come up kinda short. I've been wanting to do a cluster with the idiot lights rearranged, and a few new ones added in.

yeah I may see about buying another cluster and gutting it and making my own. and I will look into the mom and pop shops too. I have a few friends with 3d printers but not sure if any of them are big enough to manage the panel.