377 mag

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KansasOBS

Not Awesome
Reaction score
4k is nucking futs.

Here is a listing I pulled just a minute ago from FB marketplace, which isnt even in my state.

250k on engine, dealer replaced oil pump, runs good. Harness, accessories, all included.

Just found that without even trying. Forget that dinosaur stuff.
You must be registered for see images attach

thinger2

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Except it is stroked and probably has a forged 3.75" stroke crank and could be the GM 3.80" 4340 one as well depending on the serial number.
It doesnt matter what it has in it.
The only thing that matters is how they used it.
Any marine engine is much more worn than a car engine because of crank pounding and that constant variable load cycle.
There is nothing special at all about a bone stock recreational boat engine.
They are as cheap as they can possibly make them because the manufactures all know that you stop using your boats after 5 years.
Just like you stop using your rvs after 5 years.
production built glass boats are ******* garbage just like trailors and rvs are production built garbage and they only people ive ever seen who try to defend those ****** vehicles are people who are neck deep in owning one.
My only basis for this claim is from having worked for Bayliner and Olympic yachts and Searay and Fountain and Wellcraft.
Production boat engines are the cheapest possible ******* junk designed to last 5 years if you maintain them.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Here is the FBM link.

Seems pricey for a used long block w/intake, no claim on hours; I wonder if you can recoup any of the money by selling off the boat-specific parts you don't need?

Richard