3/4 Ton of fun - ‘95 Sierra

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If overkill were a ramp! Those look pretty sweet. How’s the approach angle? I’d imagine we’d be tearing our air dam up trying to take our lowered truck up them.

I might end up building a set out of lumber. Long gradual incline would be nice.
There is a little rub on the way up and down, but I'll probably cut a few pieces of 3/4" plywood and set them in front, that would take care of it.
One day!!! Lol

0xDEADBEEF

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would love a 4 poster just to be able stack 2 cars in one space, but the garage is our main way in and out of the house and my wife would let me know every time it inconvenienced her.

chasw44

Reaction score
The saddles from Tin Works were not adjustable, the hole in the saddle was big enough to accommodate the center bolt on the spring. It wasn’t a snug fit. The movement was very minor.
A snug fit is desired otherwise the axle will ty to shift forward and backward when you stop and start, it usually rewards you with a noise on braking and taking off. Like a pop.

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A snug fit is desired otherwise the axle will ty to shift forward and backward when you stop and start, it usually rewards you with a noise on braking and taking off. Like a pop.
No movement here. I would bet money that it’s the same as the BT saddle. They’re torqued tight and in 800 miles I’ll check them again.