2000 Yukon Denali PARTS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Any word on those handles? I'm not in a hurry, just thought I'd drop a reminder. I'm getting tired of my stupid handles sticking out as far as they do from the rest of the body. Looks like crap.

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Any word on those handles? I'm not in a hurry, just thought I'd drop a reminder. I'm getting tired of my stupid handles sticking out as far as they do from the rest of the body. Looks like crap.

No sorry I had my grandpa fall and a hospital visit and now surgery.. Sorry Ill get to them as soon as I can. Do you want the hatch handle even if its broken? I posted pictures if you didn't see them.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Those handles look pretty good imo might be able to get the rear one to work doesnt look cracked or anything

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Those handles look pretty good imo might be able to get the rear one to work doesnt look cracked or anything

Ok ill get on it once I get the chance. Gonna have to cut the tailgate in half to get to it I think.. lol itll be fun! Sorry again should've gotten them earlier

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok ill get on it once I get the chance. Gonna have to cut the tailgate in half to get to it I think.. lol itll be fun! Sorry again should've gotten them earlier

Something in the door is prolly f*cked, aslong as its not cracked on the front you should be good, gonna look great on his truck

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
No worries, man. Family always comes first. Spend as much time with your grandpa as you need. I've put up with these handles for years, they can wait.

Yeah, I'll take them all. If one's busted, I'll just get a replacement off ebay or something.

phstratton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has asked for these but there's two tabs/brackets that hold the grille to the core support. Do you have those?

Sent from my Nokia 1520

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No worries, man. Family always comes first. Spend as much time with your grandpa as you need. I've put up with these handles for years, they can wait.

Yeah, I'll take them all. If one's busted, I'll just get a replacement off ebay or something.

Gonna get on this tomorrow.

Not sure if anyone has asked for these but there's two tabs/brackets that hold the grille to the core support. Do you have those?

Sent from my Nokia 1520

Yes there are but I am not separating any part of the front end.. Sorry