2000 Yukon Denali PARTS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Is there bucket seats in there !!!

They are, but they may be sold. I am doing some checking to see if they are still available. If they are, they do have a little tear in the drivers seat, the heated seat switch on the drivers side is broke. And shipping would be your responsibility. I will check some more to see ifi theyre sold yet.

Last edited:

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Seats are sold.

Still have lots for sale. Front clip (asking $900, not willing to ship. Located in Iowa.). Fog switch with pigtail ($40+shipping). Overhead console with onstar panel, regular garage door opener panel (no homelink) and CD tray ($35 OBO).

Hit me up, I still got lots to sell from here. Let me know what you want.

Last edited:

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Do you still have the whole truck?

How do the exterior door handles look? From what I've seen, the Denalis and Escalades had steel exterior handles that wouldn't bend like the normal pop metal exterior handles of other trucks.

If you still have them, how much would you want for them?

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do you still have the whole truck?

How do the exterior door handles look? From what I've seen, the Denalis and Escalades had steel exterior handles that wouldn't bend like the normal pop metal exterior handles of other trucks.

If you still have them, how much would you want for them?

You must be registered for see images attach

$30 plus shipping is what we'd like.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score

$30 plus shipping is what we'd like.

That's for all 5, right? Do they look pretty good to you? It's hard to tell in that pic. The doors look beat to hell, but it looks like the handles MIGHT have survived. Would you be able to check them for me?

I'll plan on taking them, but if you could let me know what shipping would be before you pull the handles, that would be great. Thanks man.

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Sorry, better picture. They all function on the doors, i am not so sure about the one on the tailgate. I would have to look at that one for sure. But they all function and i believe are in good shape from what i remember. I will check most likely tomorrow night.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Ok, whenever you get around to checking would be great. Most of my handles are slightly bent or sticking out. They might be the originals, I'm not sure. The worst ones are the driver's door and the tailgate.

Zip code for shipping is 95356. Thanks man, I appreciate it. :waytogo:

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok, whenever you get around to checking would be great. Most of my handles are slightly bent or sticking out. They might be the originals, I'm not sure. The worst ones are the driver's door and the tailgate.

Zip code for shipping is 95356. Thanks man, I appreciate it. :waytogo:

Got some pictures for you. Cant really tell if theyre steel or not. I don't have the handles out now. Possibly tomorrow or Saturday if youre interested.

Drivers side rear:

Drivers door:

Passenger door:

Rear passenger:

Rear hatch handle is broken id assume. The hatch never opened when we owned it because its wedged and we never took the time to cut it apart and open it.

Any questions, let me know!
None of the handles are broken except for the rear hatch. they all open the doors as theyre supposed to. theyre just scratched because the vehicle gets used.

Last edited: