1999 GMC Yukon Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ive found a 99 yukon denali at a local scrap yard and had a few questions.
What all do i need to pull out for the homelink garage door opener to put it in my 99 suburban?
Whats a good price for the center console and the gauge cluster in good condition?

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
Just pull the homelink door down and cut out some wire as far back as you can reach.. I think there are 3 (+, -, and Illum.). It's easy to wire up.

The other stuff really varies depending on the yard... I've gotten the clusters for as little as $15 each and I bought my center console for $25.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok thank you for the info. I didnt know if the homelink had something somewhere to send the signal or if it was built into the unit itself. Hopfully i can get all three for a fair price. How do those center consoles di with a floor shifter transfer case? Would i have to trim the console to make it fit?

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
Ok thank you for the info. I didnt know if the homelink had something somewhere to send the signal or if it was built into the unit itself. Hopfully i can get all three for a fair price. How do those center consoles di with a floor shifter transfer case? Would i have to trim the console to make it fit?

You can make it work. A guy over on TahoeYukon forum did it by taking the trim ring around the 4x4 shifter off a NBS and installing it. After a little trimming it fit perfect next to it.
Here is the link
http://tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43281&page=2
You must be registered for see images attach

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
I think I read he may have also gotten the shifter shaft as well because it doesn't have the same bend in it, but I'm not sure. You may want to read through that link I didn't really go through it that well

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
As well as the 120mph speedo and front seats? (If theyre in ok-good condition)

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
Just depends on the yard you're pulling it from... I got my center console & sub for $30 and have bought the clusters for as low as $20. That is also pulling it all myself. I've seen them go for much higher, though.